A Greener Approach Initiative.
Our continued effort to further reduce our carbon footprint is a global investment. The shared concern of the environment has led us to develop more environmental friendly store fixtures. We are doing our part in hopes to be keen to our present ecological responsibilities.
Less energy consumption for manufacturing processes not only benefit our cost but also the large picture of less strain on the grid.
To make a difference is our hope; to lead by example is our path.
- Plans to replace all light bulbs to low energy efficient type.
- To maintain our effective metal re-use / recycle program.
- To maintain our water re-use program. (All water used to cool our machines is cycled over 2 times, on its 3rd cycle it isn’t discarded but used to irrigate our grounds)
- Our plant is situated between 3 major highways and minutes to our international airport. All to decrease our carbon footprint profile.
- Our plant equipment is tuned and maintained for all efficiencies, and improper idling is frowned upon.
- Internal office waste is monitored, such as paper to be re-used on reverse side rather than discarding.
- We have also made this gospel to our supply team making this a viral practice in doing business. Together we might make a dent globally.
“What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows” – A. Staddard
“We're in a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone’s arguing over where they're going to sit.” –David Suzuki
“A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business” – Henry Ford